Friday, May 7, 2010

New beginnings

I am an Interior Designer, and I've just got my first full time job. Where? Can you guess? A Landscape Architecture firm. Some might think it's quite a bit different and an odd choice. But I am interested to see what I learn. I am hoping to ask questions and seek answers.

What is the link between interior and exterior? and how can we push the boundaries of its current perception?

Questions:
  • What can I learn from working with exterior experts?
  • What is it I have to offer landscape projects?
  • Is there a way we can combine what we know and create something new?
And along the way I hope to have some fun. I can learn about the latest products and services in design, attend some design events and parties and document my findings right here.

Let us begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment